Kids Birthday Thank You Notes
Make'em Feel Special
For Coming To Your Birthday!
Having a Party is a lot of fun. Thoughtful thank you notes for all your
party guests lets them know you appreciate them, enjoyed your time
together & it makes them feel special, the 'icing on the cake' for coming to your party.
Here are our very own tried & tested thank-you-note ideas that we like to use with all our Kids Birthdays:
4 Practical Thank You Note Ideas
Practical Tip #1: Do Pre-Planning
- Double check your camera is loaded and ready for the big day
- Have good lighting Birthday picture locations in home or on site
- Buy thank you cards or have the software you will want to use
- Outline expectations, attitudes & what to say receiving gifts
Practical Tip #2: Take Pictures, Take Pictures, Take Pictures...
- Take pictures & video during the celebration
- Take group & individual guest pictures throughout the rthday
- Have a picture of each guest with the Birthday child
Practical Tip #3: Capture Gift Opening Memories
- Have pictures of your Birthday Girl/Boy opening each present
- Take 2 pictures of each guest with the Birthday child & their gift
Practical Tip #4: Personalize Birthday Thank-You-Notes
- Add pictures with the guest from the party
- Add a hand drawn picture, autographed by the Birthday child
- Have your child write something positive about:
- (i) -the fun they had having them at their party
- (ii) -the gift they received
- Include hand written Birthday-thank-you-messages & sign them
We have used these thank you note ideas for each of our children's
Birthday parties. Getting them out within a week of the party is
important but with our daily schedules & commitments it can get a
bit challenging. If you are pressed for time just before a big holiday
like Christmas or summer, then make sure you are ready to start handing
out the thank you notes within the following week. Leaving these notes
for a few weeks loses some of the impact and buzz you have created from
having a great birthday party.
Have fun sending out your kids Birthday thank you cards and...
Build some great new Birthday memories.
Return from Thank You Notes to Kids Birthday Parties
Return to Family-Life-Parenting