"So What's It Take To Build A Loving Home
through Family Parenting?"
Family Life Parenting is parenting with purpose. It is creating lifetime memories with the people you love and cherish. It is growing together and spending time together.
What made your home the loving home that you love to return to for all of those special occasions?
What's your ideal picture of a loving home?
Making a loving home has to be planned. It has to be made with purpose and it has to be made on purpose.
We have been working as educators and coaches for the past 20 years. It is a real joy to work with, teach, guide, encourage and inspire young minds as they develop and mature into life long learners. Whether we are working with elementary aged children, high schoolers, or athletes, it is always exciting to watch them reach and strive for their potential. This has always been tremendously rewarding. We are still learning and we still make mistakes, but our greatest joy in applying our teaching and coaching abilities is with parenting our own five children.
We all have busy lives and there are many distractions that can take time away from our families. We can help you with practical ideas to encourage you and to inspire you as you face the daily challenges of parenting today. We look forward to sharing and rejoicing with you on your successes. Come with us and we will travel together as our families continue to grow into a loving home filled with laughter and memories that we will cherish for the many years to come.
Parenting with purpose starts with seeing the big picture of what you really want to create and achieve for your home. Working together and finding that picture may take some hard work but we have been learning to lean on God and seek His guidance.
We want to get to the 'heart' of each child and build up and value each family member to line up with God's picture for our lives. Parenting and nurturing our homes and family life, challenges us every day.
In this website we want to share with you practical ideas, struggles, challenges, successes and victories through the areas of family life...
• Goals for growth and keeping your family on track with your family vision
• Dad's role with his children
• The importance of a husband's role to his wife and his marriage
• A family and 1 income. Do we have to have 2 incomes?
• Quick Nutritious Snacks & Healthy Recipes for you and your loved ones
• Grandparents and their supportive roles
• Babies and you
• Education starts at home with character, respect & good manners
• Learning through play
• Dealing with Ciliac and what to Eat
• Teaching children Mathematics
• Traditions, character building and creating lifelong memories
• Positive sayings & quotes to keep motivated
And lots more fun to come as we add new tips, updates,
Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com
SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self -Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
Web Site Directory
Get listed in a premium web site directory for free where you can find more home resources.
- Healthy Eating Lifestyle For Our Families
- 7 Practical tips to save your family time and money, and still keep a fun and healthy eating lifestyle.
- Practical Family Finances For Families
- Family finances, budgeting your living cost and keeping control over credit card debts is a lot to juggle and not always easy but it can be handled even as your family gets bigger
- Kids And Money -- Simple Math For Kids
- Kids and Money: teaching about money with our kids starts with simple money math for kids, being dollar responsable and helping our kids to build habits using reward bucks and a kids chart
- Dads -- Being The Family Hero!
- Dads hexagon corner basics for your marriage,tools of the trade,home, kids, health, fitness, finances and encouragement for our many responsabilities as the family man and becoming the Family Hero
- Pregnancy Happy and Healthy
- 7 Essential Pregnancy Tips to inform, encourage and keep you feeling confident through all your stages while pregnant
- Nurturing Babies Through The 1st Year
- 7 Helpful Tips about Babies to give you support and encouragement through your 1st year
- Enjoying your toddler every step of their journey
- 7 Toddler Tips to increase enjoyment between you and your little one on their journey
- Love In A Marriage Recipe
- Basic ingredients to our recipe for keeping love in a marriage and building a happy marriage takes lots of kisses, kindness, laughter, listening love, faith, loyalty and time together in our busyness
- Wedding Anniversary Gifts By Year
- Traditional and modern wedding anniversary gifts listed by year for a themed focus to build your anniversary gifts and ideas around for your next celebration of your wedding anniversary with your love
- 5 Awesome Romance Ideas
- 5 Awesome Packed Romance Ideas to supercharge your relationship with suggestions and great fun ways to show love
- Top 10 Fun Dating Ideas
- Top 10 Fun Dating Ideas great valentines day suggestions to fuel your relationship romance with your special valentine
- Valentines Ideas For Couples
- Use these great valentines ideas for couples to show your love celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and special just because days
- Fun Filled Celebrations and Family Traditions
- 7 fun filled celebrations to build lasting memories and meaningful family traditions
- All About Easter
- All about Easter--our Christian faith, our relationship with Jesus, how we celebrate with our kids,our family, building family traditions and enjoying God's free gift of salvation in His Son
- Making Fun Kids Birthday Parties
- Our 7 Success Steps Checklist making your Kids birthday parties great and full of fun memories for you & your birthday child without the stress
- Family Life Blog
- The Family Life Blog keeps you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the family-life-parenting.com web site. Subscribe here.
- Family Life Parenting Disclaimer
- Disclaimer for Family-Life-Parenting
- Family Life Parenting Contact Us
- Contact for Family-Life-Parenting